Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions about topical Pain Relief & Herbal Naturale®Products
- Why should I use a topical pain reliever?
A topical over-the-counter pain reliever is applied at the site of discomfort to provide temporary relief of the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises or sprains.
- How do Herbal Naturale® Brand products work?
When you apply Herbal Naturale® products to sore muscles or joints, the pain reliever(s) in Herbal Naturale® Brand products work to temporarily block the perception of pain, providing relief.
- Can I use Herbal Naturale® creams and gels with a heating pad?
No, Herbal Naturale® creams and gels should not be used with a heating pad.
- Can I use Herbal Naturale® products if I am pregnant?
Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Can I use Herbal Naturale® products on sunburned, blistered or damaged skin?
Herbal Naturale® pain-relieving creams/gel should not be applied to wounds and damaged skin.